What is mpulse?
mPulse is a service from MTN which equips young Nigerians between the ages of 9 and 15 with all the resources they need to maximize their potential and be all they want to be.
Features of Mpulse
MTN mPulse tariff is a basic prepaid plan that allows Pre-Teen and Teen customers between the age bracket of 9 and 15 years enjoy, Special data bundles, Special Birthday reward, lots of other exciting offers and National calls at 15k/secs
Benefits of MTN mpulse Tariff Plan
You will enjoy the following:
- 25MB WhatsApp data bonus on first recharge in a month.
- Data Bonus on first recharge .
- N200 airtime reward on your birthday
weekly and monthly special data bundle plan
How To Subscribe To mPulse Data Bundle Plan
You can subscribe to any of the mPulse Special Data bundle by doing any of the following:
- • For Weekly bundle of 350MB at N50, send 350 to 344
- • For Monthly bundle of 1.2GB at N150, send 351 to 344
- • Dial *344# and then, select data bundle of choice from the menu.
- • From mPulse website, from the drop down menu of student dashboard, select data bundle of your choice from the list of bundles.
validity of the bundles are 7days for weekly plan and 30days for monthly plan. And to check your data bundle balance; dial *344*2*2# or used the MyMTNApp to do so.
How to migrate to MTN mpulse plan
To migrate to mPulse plan, simply do any of the following:
- • Dial *344*1#
- • Send ‘mPulse’ to 131
- • Download MyMTNApp, go to tariff plan and select mPulse
migration is free if it is your first in 30day otherwise MTN will charge you N100 migration fee. you can only access mPulse Website with the special data bundles
The mPulse website provides resources for primary, junior and senior secondary school students to develop their strengths and passions. It features certified preparation materials and past questions for Common Entrance, JSCE, WAEC, JAMB, Post UME, intellectual games and a wide array of skill development tutorial videos. The website is mainly for primary, junior secondary and senior secondary school students. Parents too can also join the platform to monitor their children’s activities on the website and on the internet.
How To Sign Up To The mPulse Website
To sign up to the mpulse website, visit this URL http://www.mtnonline.com/mpulse in your browser • In the Login/Sign Up section, Click the I’m a Student icon or I’m a Parent icon and enter all the information required to register. registration is free.
What To Gain From mpluse Website As a Student
As a Student you will gain the following:
- Certified preparation materials for Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB and PostUME
- Past Questions and Answers on Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB and PostUME
- Youtube Tutorial videos on wide variety of topics: Technology, Programming, Leadership, Vocational Skills, Entrepreneurship, Language, etc.
- Exciting single-player and multi-player games
- Trending music and sports videos
- Buy mPulse data plans
- Migrate your MTN line to mPulse tariff plan
students can also invite their friends to join mpulse just by clicking on the Invite Friends tab on your student dashboard to recommend the mPulse website to your friends
What Parents Stand To Gain From mpulse Website
Share this post.