Hello guys! MTN mpulse free browsing is here again and better! with the help of the improved cheap bundles on the Mpulse tariff plan, subscribers can activate data plans for as 200MB for N50 or 700MB for N150, However, these data plans can be used access all sites using the Stark VPN Reloaded App by following the steps provided on this article.
The mpulse free internet browsing is not New as it were, but it has a different dimension in this unlike when it was active using other VPNs like HTTP Injector or Spark VPN.
This latest mpulse MTN free browsing does not require any configuration file that use to give trouble to many users and most of the time expires and stop, but with Stark VPN Reloaded all settings are manually configured and never expired.
What People Are Reading
Vodacom Free Browsing Cheat Via EC Tunnel VPN
Requirements for MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Using Stark VPN Reloaded 2021
- A mobile device with MTN Nigeria sim 3g/4g in it
- Airtime balance of at least N50
- If you are not on mpulse tariff plan Dial *344*1# and reply with 1 to migrate to mpulse
- Dial *344*2*1# to activate a data plan of your choice.
You can dial *344*2*2# to check your mpulse data balance
Stark VPN Reloaded Settings for MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat
- If you don’t have Stark VPN Reloaded App you can download or update it from Play Store ( Download Here)
- Launch the App and click on Tweak
- Select custom
Click on the red custom button and configure it as shown below
- Connection mode >> HTTP
- Server port >> 8080 or 80
- Header Host >> mtn.pass.ng
- Header type >> multi line
- Dont tick Reverse proxy
- Proxy address >> 10.199.212.2
- Port >> 8080