Airtel, the Smartphone Network and one of the Largest network provider in Africa and Asia is here to put forward all your favorite TV shows and entertainment at the tip of your hands through its newly developed App, The Airtel TV; all for free at no subscription cost.
This information is as disclosed by Airtel Nigeria on their twitter handle that you can now watch what you want and when you want!
With the latest Airtel TV app, subscribers can watch Live TV Channels, Series, Movies, Kids and Music videos easily.
The Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best TV Channels and video-on-demand content from around the world.
Airtel TV is available to only Airtel Africa subscribers, that’s, the service only runs in any of the African Countries Airtel operates in which includes Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user. However, mobile data charges applies.
The Airtel TV app is available for download for both Android and iOS devices
How can I Download the Airtel TV App and Sign Up to the Service?
– Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple Store and install it.
– Launch the app and click “Register”
– Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
– Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
– To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
– Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice