Hello TechAfresh Readers! Here’s another South Africa free Internet trick for Telkom users which I will showcase on how to set the configuration and enjoy free internet access
In our recent post it was Vodacom South Africa and Vodafone Ghana free Internet trick, But this time Its all for Telcom users.
The Telkom free internet trick does not require any special subscription, airtime or data to power it up like that of Airtel Nigeria free net trick.
All that is needed for the trick to work is your Telkom SA SIM card with zero data and the free net configuration settings.
The trick can work with Various tunneling Apps such as HTTP Injector, AnonyTun, Tunnelcat, and more since it uses the DNS protocol for the free net surf.
However, it is recommended to use the Slow DNS app for the Telkom free net trick, although you can use any VPN app that support DNS tunneling.
Requirements for Telkom Free Internet Trick
1. A Telkom South Africa SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS or PC.
3. Your AnonyTun, Slow DNS or the tunneling app of your choice (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
Telkom Configuration Procedure
1. Click here to download the Slow DNS app or Goto Play Store to download the Slow DNS or TunnelGuru app for PC users
2. Install and open the app.
3. Now use the below settings to configure your Slow DNS app:
Username and password: Leave this part
Server: select any free server of your choice
DNS Server: TunnelGuru.DNS.Server or any a faster TunnelGuru IP address
LPort= 1000 , RPort= 80
Keep changing connection port: Don’t Tick
Binary Query: Don’t Tick
Click on Connect
4. Wait for the connection to go through because sometimes it might take a while for it to go through. However, if it doesn’t, simply try reconnecting again.
Disclaimer! This post is for EDUCATIONAL purpose only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. TechAfresh only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerailities.