This post is about 0.00kb free browsing for Airtel Nigeria, the App to use, the volume of data allocated per SIM, eligibility, settings, and how to activate.
The 0.0kb free browsing is back now in 2021 for the most network. In our recent post, we shared 0.0kb settings for MTN NG, Airtel Uganda, and Safaricom Kenya. And today is for Airtel Nigeria.
The Airtel NG 0.00kb free browsing is powered using the popular v2ray client App, NapsternetV to access the net securely and privately. But Don’t get too excited first, because the data capped per SIM per day is 30MB, which is very small. However it can still be useful to many especially at emergency internet connection.
Airtel NG 0.00kb [ How it Works]
Like I said, you need NapsternetV App on your Android smartphones and its configuration file for it to work.
Read Also : Airtel Nigeria Opera Free Browsing Daily
- Install and launch the App and then click on the plus sign and click on “import npv2 config file”
- This will automatically launch your file manager. Locate the file you downloaded and click on it.
- After successfully importation click on the start button at the bottom right corner. Wait for few seconds for it to connect then click on stats.
- Ensure the uplink and downlinks are reading on the graph ortherwise disconnect and reconnect again.
- Minimize the app and start enjoying your free 0.00kb Airtel NG free browsing 2021.
Take note of your file expiring date, come back here to download new file before yours expires!