When you have bundles of data plans, that is when there is a good chance for you to make choice and select the best plan that fits your need. like other competitive networks in Nigeria, 9mobile also has a bulk list of its data plans which users can easily subscribe to.
In this post, I am going to share with you the complete list of all the standard 9mobile data plans [ Daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annually ], their codes, and how to activate them. the post also talks about the spacial data plan which is the Smartpak and Boomplay plans
It is important to know that Etisalat and 9mobile are the same company and the terms are used interchangeably however, 9mobile is current the company name of Etisalat. so if you are looking for a 9mobile data bundle, it is as good as you are still looking for Etisalat data bundles. Although 9mobile data plans are of higher price as compared to its competitors MTN, Airtel, and Glo. however, 9mobile has the unbeatable super fast internet in the industry.
In summary, this post will, first of all, explain and list the 9mobile daily plans, followed by the weekly plans then monthly plans and social plans, and other special plans at the end. you can skip to the section of preference using the table below.
- 1 9mobile data
- 2 Standard 9mobile data plans
- 2.1 9mobile daily data plans explained
- 2.2 9mobile 3 days data plan
- 2.3 9mobile Weekly Data Plans
- 2.4 500MB 9mobile Night Plan
- 2.5 9mobile Monthly Data Plans
- 2.6 9mobile smartpacks Bundles
- 2.7 9mobile Quarterly, Bi-Annual & Annual Data Plans.
- 2.8 Boomplay data plans
- 2.9 9mobile Tktok bundle: Code and Activation
- 2.10 Final Thought
This is the quota of megabytes or gigabytes allowance allocated to a line subscribing to a particular internet plan. These data are discussed in this post.
Standard 9mobile data plans
These are data bundles that match the needs of every 9mobile user and can be used to carry out all internet activities with restrictions. The plans include daily, weekly, and monthly bundles.
here are the data bundles and how to activate them using subscription codes.
9mobile daily data plans explained
Daily data plans are those plans or bundles that expire within 24 hours of their subscription. Any plan that expires in less than one week is also considered a daily plan as far as this category is concerned
1GB for 300 Naira + Social
9mobile 1GB for 300 Naira is a 9mobile daily plan that gives 1000 megabytes upon activation. it is cheap and useful to many smartphone users. the plan also has an attached social media platform access in addition to the 1 gigabyte of data. if you need to use quick data like downloading a large file online you can quickly subscribe to this plan. To easily buy this plan, dial *299*3*#
650MB for 200 Naira
This plan gives 650 megabytes for N200. When 650MB of data is enough for you to use in a day, you can buy this plan by dialing the code *299*3*2#
100MB for N100
This data plan is in a ratio of cost to the volume of N1 to 1MB. Many non-smartphone users can find this plan to be appealing. Dial *229*3*1# to activate and valid for 24 hours.
25MB for 50 naira
This plan gives 25MB of data. only a few users can find it useful because it has a cost-to-volume ratio of 1 naira to 0.5 MB. to subscribe dia *299*3*8#
1 GB for 200 naira
This is the 9mobile 200 for 1GB plan and It offers 1000 megabytes of data upon successful activation. the plan is useful and appealing to a large number of 9mobile users but it works for the night between 12 a.m. to 5 a.m. Dail *299*3*11# to subscribe.
9mobile 3 days data plan
This is a data plan that lasts for 3 days of validity. The plan is suitable for many categories of users and for those people who use data at a low consumption rate. If you find this plan to be appealing to you, you can subscribe to it as follows
- 2GB for 500 Naira; dial *229*3*4# valid for 3 days
9mobile Weekly Data Plans
These are data plans that expire within 7 days of their subscription. Many users like to activate weekly bundles because of their medium validity and affordability. If you want to activate any of these plans, The easiest way to do so is by using the plans’ code.
7GB + Social for N1,500
This is one of the 9mobile weekly data plans and is affordable, although part of it is dedicated to accessing social media platforms alone. To activate 9mobile 7GB for 1500 Naira plan, dial the code *229*2*2#
1GB + Social for N500
This 9mobile plan let you have an added bonus of social media access in addition to the 1GB of data. To buy, Dial *229*2*1# to subscribe
250MB for N200
This plan gives 250MB for 200 Naira and is valid for 7 days. dial *229*2*10# to activate.
500MB 9mobile Night Plan
This night time (12 am to 5 am) costs 50 Naira to activate. dial the code *282*2# to subscribe.
9mobile Monthly Data Plans
These are data plans that expire within 30 days of their subscription. The plans are suitable for those that want to activate an Internet plan once every month.
75GB for N15,000
This 9mobile data plan targets heavy data users as because of its 75GB volume. In order to manage this plan for up to its 30 days Validity, you must maintain an average daily usage of 2.5GB or less every day. Dial *229*2*4# to activate the plan
40GB for N10,000
This plan gives 40 gigabytes of data for 10,000 Naira and it’s suitable for heavy internet users like streaming or downloading. Dial *229*4*1# to subscribe.
15GB for N5000
9mobile 15GB data plan is suitable for an average internet user monthly due to its moderate cost. Dial *229*2*37# to subscribe.
11GB for N4000
to activate this plan simply dial the code *229*2*36#
4.5GB for N2,500
This 9mobile data plan gives 4500MB of data for 2500 Naira. The plan is affordable for an average smartphone user in Nigeria. Dial *229*2*8# to buy.
3GB for N1500
This plan gives 3GB for 30 days and it’s suitable for non-smartphone users. Dial *229*2*3# to activate.
2GB for N1,200
This plan gives 2 Gigabytes of data for 1200 naira valid for 30 days. it is suitable for non-smartphone users and smartphone users that use less amount of data in a month. dial *229*2*25# to activate.
1.5GB for N1,000
This 9mobile monthly data plan gives 1.5GB of data for 1000 Naira. the plan is suitable for non-android users. dial *229*2*7# to buy.
500MB for N500
This is of 9mobile 500 Naira data plan and gives 500 megabytes of data, it comes as a ratio of 1MB to N1. the plan is suitable for subscribers that need only a small data quota for internet access. dial *229*2*12# to subscribe.
9mobile smartpacks Bundles
These are data plans designed to provide access to social media platforms such as WhatsApp Facebook Twitter Instagram, eskimi, and WeChat. it is essentially a social media plan. The bundles include the following
- chat pak which gives access to WhatsApp and WeChat chat only. The plans are
- 500MB for N400; 30 days validity – dial *343*5*7#
- 300MB for N150; 7 days validity – dial *343*5*6#
- 30MB for N50; 1 days validity – dial *343*5*5#
- Social me pak let you subscribers or have access to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and eskimi. in addition to WhatsApp and Wechat chat.
- 500MB for N350; 30 days validity – dial *343*6*9#
- 200MB for N150; 7 days validity – dial *343*6*8#
- 50MB for N50; 1-day validity – dial *343*6*7#
- Special Smart chat and Social pak: these plans give access to Whatsapp, WeChat and Facebook messenger only, Twitter, Instagram, eskimi, kakao Talk only, the pans can be activated as follows;
- N500 for 1.5GB data – dial *343*5*10#
- N700 for 2GB data – dial *343*6*12#
- video pack which allows subscribers to access video streaming sites like YouTube unlimitedly.
- 2 hours of unlimited video streaming for 200 Naira; dial the code *229*3*5# to subscribe
- 3 hours of unlimited video streaming for 500 Naira; dial *253*1# to subscribe
- 7 hours of unlimited video streaming for 1000 Naira; dial *253*2# to subscribe
- 15 hours of unlimited video streaming for 2500 Naira; dial *253*6# to subscribe
- 40 hours of unlimited video streaming for 6000 Naira; dial *253*7# to subscribe
- 90 hours of unlimited video streaming for 11000 Naira; dial *253*8# to subscribe
Note fair usage policy is applied to the video pak plan. this means that your streaming connection will be active for the subscribed time frame but speed throttling may be experienced at some point of data usage.
9mobile Quarterly, Bi-Annual & Annual Data Plans.
These are plans with a long validity period and a large volume of data. Here are the plans with respective subscription codes.
- 75GB for N25,000 Quarterly data plan: dial *229*5*1# to buy. Valid for 90 days
- 165GB for N50,000 Bi-Annual data plan: dial *229*5*2# to activate. Valid for 180 days.
- 365GB for N100,000 Annual data plan: dial *229*5*3# to activate. Valid for 365 days.
Boomplay data plans
9mobile designs specific affordable data plans to access Boomplay, a music downloader app that allows you to play millions of music on the go. These data plans can be activated as follows
- 300MB for N150 daily subscription: *229*3*10#. access to over 70 million song titles
- 1GB for N500 weekly subscription: *229*4*16#. access to over 70 million song titles
- 3.49GB for N1,500 monthly subscription: *229*2*39#. access to over 70 million song titles
Note fair usage policy is applied to the 9mobile Boomplay plans.
9mobile Tktok bundle: Code and Activation
This plan lets you activate designated discounted daily, weekly and monthly data crafted for the Tiktok app alone. you can buy this plan as follows
- Monthly Plans
- 5GB data for 1000 naira; dial *960*2# to subscribe
- 12GB data for 2000 naira; dial *960*3# to subscribe
- Weekly Plans
- 1GB data for 300 naira; dial *960*10# to subscribe
- 2GB data for 500 naira; dial *960*11# to subscribe
- Daily Plans
- 100MB data for 50 naira; dial *960*5# to subscribe
- 250B data for 100 naira; dial *960*6# to subscribe
These are the bulk 9mobile data plans, you can always come back to check for any subscription code. we are going to keep this post updated to reflect any latest changes on the 9mobile data bundles.
- Airtel Data Plans: The Code to Activate Each of Them
- MTN 5G Data Plans: Code, Price, Duration & How to Subscribe