Apart from the Glo *127*0# code for checking data usage, there is a new updated code you can henceforth use to check your Glo data balance. The code is an approved code by NCC. This blog post has a detailed guide on how to check data balance on Glo sim quickly and easily using the latest USSD code and other alternative methods. Hence you are advised to memorize and start using it.
Why checking your Glo data usage is Important?
As a Glo subscriber, it’s essential to know how to check your data balance. Not only does it help you stay on top of your data usage, but it also ensures that you don’t run out of data unexpectedly.
Once you monitor your data usage you could also keep track of potential apps, especially in the background that uses data unnecessarily and hence disable them when not in use.
About The new code for checking Glo data balance.
According to a press statement, The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has directed all mobile network operators (MNOs) to implement certain harmonized service codes across their networks. The aim is to provide uniformity in service codes across all MNOs, making it easier for customers to use the same code across different networks. The regulatory body also set a deadline for a complete migration by MNOs latest on 17th May 2023.
Hence the approved code to check data balance on Glo is *323#. This means that the *127*0# might stop functioning soon.
How to check data balance on Glo
There are several ways to check your Glo data balance. Here are the steps for each method:
Method 1: USSD code
The USSD code is the easiest and most convenient way to check data balance on your Glo SIM, dial *323# on your Glo line. Wait for a few seconds, and your data balance will be sent to you as an SMS or displayed on your screen.
Method 2: SMS
You can also check your Glo data balance by sending an SMS to a specific number. to do this: compose a new message on your phone, Type “INFO” in the message body and send the message to 127.
Wait for a few seconds, and you’ll receive an SMS with your data balance.
Method 3: Glo Café App
The Glo Café App is another way to check your data balance. Here’s how:
- Download the Glo Café App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Install and launch the app.
- Log in with your Glo phone number and a one-time password that will be sent to your phone.
- Click on “Data Balance” on the app’s homepage.
- Wait for a few seconds, and your data balance will be displayed.
Method 4: Website
You can also check your Glo data balance by visiting the Glo website. Here’s how:
- Go to www.gloworld.com/ng
- Navigate and click on “Self Care”
- Sign in using your mobile number or sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Login again you will be able to see your data balance and manage account details.
Alternatively, you can visit https//hsi.glo.com to check your Glo data balance.
Note that https//hsi.glo.com may not be accessible sometimes.
The best method to use to check data balance on Glo is the USSD code. If the old code does not work for you, try using the new code.
- Airtel New Code to Check Data Balance 2023
- How to Check Data Balance on MTN: [ New Latest Code]
- How to Buy Data on Glo Without Using *777#